|Source : Android central|
Oneplus 6 is expected to be launched by June this year. But new rumors suggest that we might get it before we expected. According to the rumors the device will launch on April 2018, which is much earlier.
The rumors say that the device has a 6.28 inch display and sadly still doesn’t support the Full-HD option. The device also comes with an iPhone styled notch.
Here are detailed specs :
The design and display
• A 6.28 inch screen with no FULL-HD support
• 2280×1080 resolution display
• Glass back with dual rear cameras and a fingerprint sensor
• iPhone style notch is present
• 7.5mm thick and 180gm weight
The camera and battery
• 20MP and 16MP dual lens rear camera
• Front facing camera 20MP
• 3450 mah Battery(non-removable)
• Dual lens f/1.7 same as that of the 5T
• f/2.0 front facing camera (20MP)
Processing power and storage
• Snapdragon 845 chipset
• 6 GB or 8GB of RAM
• 256 GB of storage
According to Android Central, the device scored pretty good in terms of bench-marking which is not a surprise considering it is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SOC.
SO these are rumors revolving around the new Oneplus 6 model, we are still not sure whether this is completely true. The leaks point out that the device comes at a price tag of $749.
ALSO READ : Vivo V9 Initial Impressions : The Budget iPhone X Clone!